GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY AND INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES WHEN USING THE SERVICES OF www.bata-agro.com
N.B.! Carefully read these terms and conditions before using this Website.
If you use this Website, the information and services offered thereby are deemed shall be deemed as accepted and agreed on your part, including the terms and conditions for use of personal data and cookies. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT these terms and conditions, do not use the Website!
These general terms and conditions regulate the relations between BULGARIAN ASSOCIATION OF TRADERS OF AGRO MACHINERY (hereinafter referred to as "bata-agro.com" or "Web page", "Site" or "Website") of the one party, and the Users of electronic (Internet) pages and services located on the domain of bata-agro.com and its subdomains (hereinafter referred to as the Website), as well as their relations with same when using the information and marketing services offered by the Association (hereinafter referred to as the Services).
These GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS shall be binding for all Users of the Website and of the electronic registration system. By clicking on any object, link or tab located on the pages of bata-agro.com (except for the link to THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS), the User agrees, accepts in full and commits to comply with these GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BULGARIAN ASSOCIATION OF TRADERS OF AGRO MACHINERY is a non-profit association for private benefit having its seat and registered address at: city of Sofia, postal code: 1113, Sofia Municipality, 147 Tsarigradsko Shose Blvd., floor 1, BULSTAT: 175030930, represented by the chairperson of the Managing Board Daniel Minev, VAT No.: BG175030930.
1. Terms and conditions for use of the website: bata-agro.com
The User understands and accepts the fact that the Information Services and the Website are provided "as they are" and that bata-agro.com assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any timeliness, deletion, and inability to provide service and product information to the User, his or her or other Users’ opinions and assessments of services and products, as well as for damages, lost profits and other damages occurring after, as a result of or because of the use (or inability to use due to technical problems, decisions of the administrator, etc.) of the Website. In the event that the use of this Website or any material thereof leads to the inflicting of any damages necessitating rectification or repair of equipment or information, the User shall assume all responsibility and all costs associated with the repair of such damages
In order to use the Website, the User must receive access to the World Wide Web directly or via other devices having access to Web-based content. In addition, the User must provide all necessary equipment to access the World Wide Web, including a computer, modem, or other means of accessing the Internet. Bata-agro.com only provides information on the Website and is not responsible for any interference or technical problems that may hamper the use of the Website by reasons related to the computer equipment of the User.
2. Obligations of the User when providing Personal Data
Given the use of the Website and the electronic registration system on bata-agro.com, the User agrees to:
• Provide true, accurate, up-to-date and complete information about him/herself when filling out a service or product inquiry form, contact form, or other functionality provided by the Website for communication (hereafter collectively referred to as the Personal Data);
• make changes to such Personal Data if necessary in view of their correctness, accuracy, updated status and completeness..
In the event that the User provides any false, inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete information, bata-agro.com is entitled to terminate and/or delete this information and refuse further access to a part of or to all of its services.
In view of security and protecting the privacy of its Users, bata-agro.com informs parents that the materials and services are provided to an extremely wide audience and that the definition of appropriate services and materials for their children's use falls within the scope of their own responsibility.
3. Personal data protection. Confidentiality policy of bata-agro.com
• In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act, the User has the right to access his/her own Personal Data which he/she has entered or made available to bata-agro.com while using the Website, as well as correct such Personal Data
• By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, Users wishing to contact bata-agro.com for a service or product expressly agree that the Personal Data provided by them will be processed electronically by bata-agro.com when delivering the service provision of a ticket for access to the BATA AGRO exhibition with a barcode via the electronic (online) registration system of bata-agro.com ".
• All Personal Data voluntarily provided by the User as well as any other Data identifying the latter within the process of using the Website are stored, processed and used by bata-agro.com for the purpose of supporting certain functionalities of the services being offered as well as for the purposes of advertising of services offered by bata-agro.com.
• bata-agro.com expressly informs the User that the Personal Data provided by the latter are not delivered to any third parties for advertising and promotional purposes.
• bata-agro.com reserves the right to use the Users’ personal data to disclose their identity where this is necessary to comply with the law, legal procedures or to comply with these General Terms and Conditions.
BULGARIAN ASSOCIATION OF TRADERS OF AGRO MACHINERY recognizes the utmost importance of privacy, security and protection of the personal data of its clients and partners. By introducing strict and consistent policies and rules, we aspire to provide protection in respect of all our activities.
3.1. General provisions
This confidentiality statement describes how BULGARIAN ASSOCIATION OF TRADERS OF AGRO MACHINERY, as a data controller, collects, processes, stores, provides the personal data of visitors to the Website and bata-agro.com in relation to the services that same provides
This confidentiality statement contains information about bata-agro.com's policies and practices on confidentiality in the course of collection, processing, storage, and disclosure of personal data, of the choices you may make as to how your personal data should be collected and used, including the information being collected through your online activity.
3.2. Your consent
This confidentiality statement forms a part of the bata-agro.com Terms and Conditions of Service. By using bata-agro.com you agree with the collection, processing, storage and provision of your personal data in accordance herewith.
Personal Data - any information relevant or related to an identified natural person or natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly ("data subject") in particular by an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more features specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of such natural person.
A data subject is a natural person who is identified or identifiable based on certain information
3.4. Personal Data collected through bata-agro.com
You do not need to provide any personal data in order to use bata-agro.com, and yet the following personal data should be provided to use the "BATA AGRO Exhibition ticket access service with a barcode using the online bata registration system -agro.com ":
• name and surname;
• name and organizational form of the company (if the natural person visits the exhibition in the capacity of a company employee);
• phone number for contacts;
• other personal data provided by you, such as invoice data, mailing address, shipping address, etc .;
For business companies and non-business legal entities:
• a name;
• phone number for contact;
• Unified identification code: UIC/BULSTAT;
• VAT identification number;
• other personal information provided on your part;
Bata-agro.com does not collect any "sensitive" personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or philosophical beliefs; membership in political parties or organizations, associations with religious, philosophical, political or trade union objectives or such relating to health or sex life.
Non-personal data and cookies collected via bata-agro.com
We may share with third parties information that includes:
• number of visits to bata-agro.com;
• number of visitors to each page of bata-agro.com;
• domain names of the internet service providers to visitors of bata-agro.com;
• number of registered visitors at the exhibition of BATA AGRO via the electronic registration system
3.5. Right to change personal data
You are entitled to choose the type of personal data, which we collect, and also the purposes for which we collect and process same. We provide you with the opportunity to correct, supplement or delete any personal data that you have shared with us, and you must notify us of your request by using the email or phone number specified herein.
3.6. Purposes for which we use your personal data
Bata-agro.com uses your personal data only for the purposes specified at the time of collection thereof and after your explicit consent or for additional compatible purposes in compliance with the law.
The purposes for which bata-agro.com collects and processes personal data include:
• to respond to your inquiries;
• to provide the products, information and services requested on your part;
• to improve the quality of our services;
• to provide effective service to our visitors;
• to contact you concerning any issues and problems with the functioning of the electronic registration system for the exhibition of BATA-AGRO;
• to provide you with tips, information, updates;
• to contact you with information regarding the use of the Website bata-agro.com;
• to improve the content and functionality of bata-agro.com;
• to understand your opinion about our services;
• for the purposes of our marketing and advertising activities;
• for issuance of an access ticket from the electronic registration system, for drawing up of invoices, accounting registers and documents;
• for submission to the Minister of Agriculture, Food and Forestry, the Ministry of Interior, the Ministry of Transport, Information Technology and Communications, the Ministry of Environment and Water, the General Labor Inspectorate, the Regional Directorates for Agriculture or other departments or administrations, to whom functions are delegated under the laws concerning the registration of the respective agricultural, forestry and construction equipment;
• to provide these to all insurance companies in respect of the conclusion of insurance contracts for insuring the visitors;
• to create archives, databases, reports, indexes, etc. on both paper and electronic media;
• for any other purpose in accordance with this confidentiality statement or for which we have received your consent separately.
3.7. Policies and practices for personal data protection
In order to protect personal data from any persons not authorized for the their use, disclosure, alteration or destruction, we apply strict standards of technological and operational security to protect the information within our own operations. Bata-agro.com takes legal and technical measures to protect your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Regulation.
3.8. Time limits for storage of personal data
Bata-agro.com stores your personal data for as long as necessary to process the correspondence and during the BATA AGRO exhibition, and up to 5 years thereafter in view of any additional actions or processing of claims related to the electronic registration system.
The consent to the use of personal data is granted without any conditions and without any additional limitations for a reasonable period of time related to the duration of the use of the services of bata-agro.com and, if necessary, upon termination of the provided services, any User may request the deletion of his/her personal data and the information provided by the company that same represents, with the exception of:
• any data already that have already been provided subject to the User's consent to third parties and are no longer in possession of the company;
• any data and documents containing personal data, which the company is obliged to keep for a definite period under a law, regulation, by direction of an administrative or other governmental or municipal body;
• any data, the preservation of which is necessary until the completion of a pending administrative, judicial, enforcement or security proceedings
3.9. Provision of personal data to third parties
We are aware of the responsibility that we bear when transferring any personal data to third parties. We share personal data only on condition that the third parties have assumed an obligation to provide adequate levels of protection. We do not allow them to use any information related to personal data for their own purposes or for their own marketing activities.
Bata-agro.com reserves the right to disclose personal information about you when we believe it is so required by the law or in response to law enforcement authorities in relation to a criminal or administrative investigation.
3.10. Protection of the privacy of children and minors
We understand the importance of protecting the privacy of children in the interactive online world. The website bata-agro.com is not intended for or intentionally addressing children under 18 years of age. We have no policy of deliberately collecting or storing information for persons under the age of 18.
3.11. Rights of data subjects
• Right of access - Everyone has the right to obtain from bata-agro.com a confirmation that personal data relating to him/her are being processed and, if so, to access the data and information related to the processing.
• Right of Correction - the data subject has the right to ask bata-agro.com to correct any inaccurate personal data relating ot the latter and to provide additional data.
• Right of Deletion - the data subject has the right to request from bata-agro.com to delete the personal data related to the latter except in cases where there is reason for processing thereof;
• Right to restrict processing - the data subject has the right to require bata-agro.com to limit processing in the following situations: the accuracy of the personal data is disputed by the data subject for a period that allows bata-agro.com to check their accuracy; processing is illegal, but the data subject does not want to delete the personal data and instead requires a limitation of their use; bata-agro.com no longer requires the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requires them for the purpose of establishing enforcing or defending any legal claims; the data subject has objected to the processing pending verification that the legal grounds of bata-agro.com prevail over the interests of the data subject.
• Right to data portability - the data subject is entitled to receive personal data that concern him/her and which s/he has provided to bata-agro.com in a structured, widely used and machine readable format and has the right to transfer such data to another data controller without any hindrance on the part of bata-agro.com. When exercising its right of portability, the data subject is entitled to receive a direct transfer of the personal data from one data controller to another where this is technically possible.
• Right of objection - the data subject has the right to object to the processing of personal data relating to him/her of such processing goes beyond the granted consent.
• Right to complaint - the data subject has the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission in relation to any violations of data protection requirements
3.12. Possible changes in this Confidentiality Statement
It is possible that bata-agro.com will make changes to this Confidentiality Statement in relation to any amendments to the law as well as in the event of any changes in the manner of collection and use of your personal data. If we make any changes, these will be reflected in this Confidentiality Statement and the date of these changes will be indicated at the end of the document. To do so, you need to review the Confidentiality Statement so as to be informed on current practices. If you use the Website after the effective date of the amendments, it will be deemed that you agree to any changes to this Confidentiality Statement. If you do not agree with any of the changes, you must discontinue the use of the Website.
3.13. Contact with us
If you have any questions about this Confidentiality Statement, about the collection and processing of your personal data in the course of using bata-agro.com, you may approach firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Conduct of Users
Users of the Website understand that information, data, published opinions, text, software, music, sound, photos or any other materials (collectively referred to as "Content") that are made public or confidential are the sole responsibility of the person who generates such Content.
The User using the Website is solely responsible for the publication or other transmission of Content through the Website. Bata-agro.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, veracity or nature of a copyrighted and distributed content through the Website.
By using the Website, the User may encounter Content having an offensive, obscene, or unacceptable character. Under no circumstances will bata-agro.com be responsible for any Content created by the User, including for any errors and omissions therein and/or any damages and harm of any kind arising as a result of the use of the Content, displayed, posted, sent or otherwise delivred through the Website.
The User agrees not to use the Website of bata-agro.com in order to:
• formulate, transmit or otherwise deliver any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, offensive, annoying, injurious, libelous, vulgar, indecent, defamatory, violating the confidentiality of another person or unacceptable from the point of view of racial, ethnic or other reasons;
• create any advertising content in respect of goods and services outside the Website, as well as to publish any Internet addresses leading to pages and services outside the Website, except where explicitly stated as allowed;
• inflict any harm to children in any manner whatsoever;
• represent a person or a group of people, including but not limited to: a representative of bata-agro.com, a manufacturer's representative, etc., and otherwise mislead about belonging to a group of people or a person;
• falsify headers or otherwise manipulate identification means in order to disguise the origin of a Content being transmitted through the Website;
• formulate, transmit, post or otherwise deliver any Content that which s/he has not entitled to deliver by law or as a result of other contractual or confidential relationships (such as insider information, confidential information, or information about someone's property resulting from hiring relationships , or which is subject to non-disclosure agreements);
• formulate, transmit, publish or otherwise deliver any Content that violates any patent, trade, copyright, or other right ("Rights") of any party whatsoever;
• formulate, send, post or otherwise deliver any unauthorized advertising materials, junk mail, spam, "chain letters" redirected with alias subdomains, "pyramid schemes" or other forms of attracting clients;
• formulate, transmit, publish or otherwise deliver any materials containing computer viruses or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, disrupt or restrict the functioning of computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• disturb the normal work of other users of the Website, including if not using it, to influence in any other manner, which affects adversely the ability of other users to participate in real-time exchanges;
• prevent the provision of the services of the Website or violate the performance of servers or service-related networks, disregard the requirements, procedures, policy or provisions of the networks associated with the Website;
• violate deliberately or unintentionally any local, national, or international laws;
• persecute or otherwise disturb another User;
• collect and misuse any personally identifiable information for other User.
Bata-agro.com reserves the right to restrict and/or deny access to the Website of a User how has violated on a single occasion or persistently violates the requirements listed in items 4 and 5.
Bata-agro.com reserves the right to edit and remove any information that is provided by the User in breach of the requirements listed in section 4 hereinabove.
5. Copyright and related limitations
Bata-agro.com entitles the User to use all services being provided on the Website for personal non-commercial purposes only, provided that the copyright of bata-agro.com or any third parties associated directly or indirectlyy with the materials of the Website is protected. It is not allowed to change the materials on this Website in any manner whatsoever, or to copy, publicly distribute or disseminate same for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the materials posted on this Website for other websites is forbidden.
The materials on this Website are protected by the Copyright and Related Rights Act and any unauthorized use thereof may comprise a copyright infringement.
Bata-agro.com reserves the right to assign the rights to publish materials and any parts of the information on the Website to third parties under additionally concluded contract regulating the rights and obligations in writing between bata-agro.com and the person who has published the information.
6. Links to and from bata-agro.com
The owners of the Websites and pages beyond bata-agro.com are entitled to create links to each HTML page on bata-agro.com under the following terms:
• the link may lead to a specific page but not copy its contents, it is allowed to copy text material from the page to which the link leads with a length not exceeding 10 words;
• the page of bata.agro.com must not be opened in frames and to supplement or modify any information in the page in any manner whatsoever. This includes a prohibition to add any information before, after and/or around the site of bata-agro.com;
• must not indicate explicitly or implicitly that bata-agro.com recommends it and/or its products and services;
• must not provide any false or misleading information about the products and/or services of bata-agro.com;
By creating a link to int bata-agro.com the Website owner declares that it accepts these GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS even it does not use the services provided by bata-agro.com.
Owners of websites and pages other than those of bata-agro.com are not allowed to create any links to images, multimedia samples, and other content, but only to the HTML pages providing such content.
The links provided on the Website of bata-agro.com to websites of third parties are published solely for the convenience of Users. When using such a link, the Users does not use a service provided by bata-agro.com and after following the link, these GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS are no longer effective.
Bata-agro.com does not control these Web sites and assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any of them and /or for their content. Therefore, bata-agro.com does not in any manner whatsoever, impose and recommend these Websites to the Users, nor the information published thereon. The visit and all risks associated with it on such Website are the sole responsibility of the User.
7. Services and products presented on the Website
The page of each service or product presented on the Website contains a description. Bata-agro.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the description of the service/product description and does not claim that the provided information is exhaustive.
8. Supervision authorities
Commission of protection of personal data
Commission for consumer protection
Address: city of Sofia, 4A, Slaveykov Square, floor 3, 4 and 6,
Phone: 02 / 980 25 24
Fax: 02 / 988 42 18
Commission for protection of competition
Address: city of Sofia, 18 Vitosha Blvd,
Phone: 02 / 935 61 13
Fax: 02 / 980 73 15
9. POLICY / INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
In order to ensure that you receive the most appropriate information and best services when you visit bata-agro.com, the information and data will be collected by using the so-called "cookies".
This helps us (and also other authorized third parties) to provide you with a personalized experience when you visit our Website. In addition, it also allows us to improve our services and make sure you can easily find what you are looking for.
9.1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data units that are sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your device so that the Website can recognize your computer.
There are two kinds of cookies - permanent and temporary or "session" cookies.
Permanent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for a long time.
Session cookies are temporarily placed on your computer when you visit our Website but they disappear when you close the page, which means that they are not permanently stored on your device.
We and our service providers may use the following types of cookies:
9.2. Essential cookies.
These cookies are strictly necessary for our Website to perform its functions. We use these cookies for instance:
• in order to establish the authenticity and identity of our Users and when they use our Website so as to be able to provide our services;
• in order to be able to comply with our Terms and Conditions and maintain the security of our services.
9.3. Performance and functionality cookies:
These cookies are not strictly necessary, and yet they allow us to personalize your online experience on our Website. We use these cookies for instance:
• to memorize your preferences so that you do not need to enter information every time (for example, when you enter your data to access our services or when you use an inquiry form);
• to collect information about the way in which our Users use our services so that we can improve our Website and our Services and conduct market research (for instance: information about popular pages, viewing habits, number of clicks, number of shares, number of likes of a particular page, last visited pages, etc.
9.4. Advertising cookies.
We use these cookies for instance:
• to obtain information about the way in which you use our Website, such as pages that you visit or how you respond to ads, in order to provide you with ads that are tailored to you;
• to determine which are the most popular sections of our Website;
• to follow up the use of our services and our Website (frequency and time);
• to monitor the success of a specific product / service;
• to determine how often you and the rest of the Users are visiting our Website;
• to conduct surveys so that your interaction with our Website and ourselves could be improved.
Frequently these cookies aim to deliver ads that are appropriate for you - both on our Website and beyond. These types of ads are known as "interest-based advertising." Many of these types of cookies belong to our service providers.
9.5. Session cookies
We may also use session cookies, for instance:
• to let you navigate between the individual pages on our Website. This practice is known as "single sign-on";
• to recognize you when you return to our Website to use our services;
We use the information from the cookies in order to make our Website more enjoyable and user-friendly and in order to be able to provide you with personalized recommendations.
9.6. Third party cookies:
In addition, we use third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective Website and are not controlled on our part. Below are third-party cookies we use, some of which can be turned off byusing the general settings of your browser. For others, you need to visit the relevant Website and follow the provided instructions.
• Google Analytics - to generate Website traffic statistics and traffic sources.
• Social networking sites - Facebook, Google Plus, etc.
• Communication systems.
• E-mail sending systems.
• Ad serving systems.
9.7. How to delete cookies?
You may by yourself choose whether to accept the cookies or not. If you want to know when your computer receives a cookie, you may set your browser so as to receive notification thereof. Thus you will have the opportunity to accept or reject a cookie. Your computer may be set to reject all cookies. If you want to know how to do this, visit aboutcookies.org. Please note that changes to your browser that disable the cookies’ functionality will prevent some parts of our Website from functioning properly.
9.8. Further information about your browser and cookies:
How to turn on cookies: https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/
How to turn off cookies: https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-clear-cookies-browsing-history-and-cache/
9.9. Changes in our policy on cookies.
Bata-agro.com may not be held liable if the User has not read the latest version of these General Terms and Conditions.
The authorities for alternative dispute resolution within the meaning of Art. 181m, para. 4 of the Consumer Protection Act are the Conciliation Commissions at the Commission for Consumer Protection.
10. Electronic registration system
Bata-agro.com supports an online registration system for visitors to BATA AGRO Exhibition which, upon entering the required personal data marked with a * sign as mandatory, issues to the Users of the online/electronic ticket service a unique barcode, which should be printed on paper and submitted to the registration desk at the exhibition for access to the exhibition.
The electronic ticket is not to be paid and the User of the service does not need to enter any data about payment means, credit and debit cards, etc.
The electronic ticket may be provided for reading the bar code on paper, as well as on the screen of a mobile device or otherwise.
One and the same User of the "electronic registration system" service may obtain no more than one one ticket with a unique barcode.
11. Other provisions
Bata-agro.com has the right to change the technology and design of the Services being provided without prior notice.
Given the international nature of the Internet and the fact that bata-agro.com is connected to that network, bata-agro.com does not guarantee that the information flow to and from bata-agro.com will not be tracked and recorded by third parties.
Bata-agro.com manages this Website from its office in Bulgaria. Bata-agro.com does not state and represent that the materials or services on this Website are appropriate or accessible outside Bulgaria and acccordinlgy, the access thereto from territories in which the contents thereof is illegal and not permitted.
These general terms and conditions may be updated at any time, without explicit notification of the Users. Bata-agro.com may not be held liable if the User has not read the latest version of these general terms and conditions.
When using the services of bata-agro.com, the User commits to observe these general terms and conditions, as well as any other conditions set forth under the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and international law, even if these have not been expressly mentioned in these general terms and conditions .
THE USER HEREBY AGREES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE SERVICES OF bata-agro.com, BY CLICKING ON EACH SINGLE OBJECT, LINK OR TAB WITHIN THE WEBSITE bata-agro.com (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE LINK TO THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS), IT SHALL BE DEEMED THAT S/HE IS AWARE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, ACCEPTS SAME AND COMMITS TO COMPLY THEREWITH.
bata-agro.com is based as follows:
BULGARIAN ASSOCIATION OF TRADERS OF AGRO MACHINERY
Seat and registered address: city of Sofia, postal code: 1113, Sofia Municipality, Mladost District, 147 Tsarigradsko Shosse Blvd.
Phone: +359 889 997738
Last update: 27.03.2019.